- When presented with dinner, says, "Peas? Who told you I wanted peas?"
- Has a special name for occurrence when one only has to wipe once after moving bowels: "Lucky poop."
- Has little use for babies.
- Before entering bathroom, announces, "I might be a while."
- Has a particular word used in the same situations and with the same inflection as other people might use with the F-word.
- Has no compunction about telling people to turn the music down.
- Very interested in own savings.
- Tooth loss.
- Occasionally accuses loved ones of stealing belongings.
- Likes to wear pants up high. Real high.
Friday, May 4, 2007
A Quiz That Will Help No One
Eight-year-old boy or a stereotypical cranky old man? TAKE THE CHALLENGE!