Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Working Gal

So, I'm back at Brain, Child. And can I say how much I'd forgotten how much work it is? And can I worship at the alter of Stephanie, Tracy, Elizabeth, and Clover for the jobs they've done the past couple years and continue to do? And can I have a beer?

Whew. I'm whipped. All the funny has been whipped out of me. (That sounds like a good Southern mama phrase, doesn't it? "Raphine, you wipe that grin off your face before I whip the funny right out of you!") But I had to share this, for those of us with early bedtimes:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this the other night and convulsed with laughter. My favorite part was her interview with Mystery.

Jennifer said...

Me, too!

But all of it is pretty awesome.

Did you read this interview with Mystery on Jezebel.com? He's much skeevier than he comes across on VH1.

http://jezebel.com/gossip/pick_up-artists/my-mid+morning-conversation-with-vh1s-mystery-299660.php

Lauren D. McKinney said...

Hey. Glad you're back at Brain, Child and not getting into any more trouble gallivanting about the country at a bunch of rowdy book signings.

Anonymous said...

Ew. I feel dirty after reading that.

Jennifer said...

I know. I'm sorry to sully your head like that.

Jennifer said...

Hey, Julianne, I didn't mean for that to sound bitchy--some tones just don't translate into computer talk.

Anonymous said...

Whatever. I'm done with you and your blog, DONE.

I did not detect any bitchiness.