Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kickin' It

Last night, I was on the phone with my sister Krissy, and I was relating a story about Caleb. (Who is spelling-bee-tastic, by the way.) “So, he comes up to me and wants to ride in the car,” I tell Krissy. “ And I was like, ‘What’s the matter, shorty?’ “

“Did you just say ‘shorty’?” Krissy asks.

Oh, but I did. I meant to say “sweetie.” I laughed so hard I almost knocked the wind out of myself.

“It’s cold in the motherfucking car,” Krissy says, all gangsta-style.

“Stop it,” I wheezed. “I’m going to pee myself.”

I almost did, yo.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Nearly peeing myself as a result of laughter is my favorite emotion. You go homes.

Amy said...

That's funny. Holla.

Lex the mom said...

Shawty! Fo sho!

My first time finding & posting on your blog, I just had to let you know that really cracked me up! Thanks.